Polemic/elections
Polemic I am a Hard Left Social Democrat, Third Camp Syncretic and fan of Populism My main support is for Populists (i.e Populist Caucus ) and Independents, Hard Left, Blue Collar Caucus, and modern Classical Liberals I support the Labour Party UK (current Labour Party UK Social Democracy/some aspects of 2017-2019 Labour Party UK Social Democracy/Momentum/Guild Socialism) elections I can say that the Georgia voting law is racist . But I can't understand how the GA voting law is racist While I support the electoral college I believe we need a system for our country where we have a direct democracy which allows people to directly vote on things as opposed to representive democracy that we currently have . This is because representive democracy is open to abuse by special interests and political influence. Direct democracy laws are short enough for people to know what they mean. I am ok with states not requiring ids to vote I support first time voters nee...

Comments
Post a Comment